Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Help With the Chores

Yesterday, I decorated the Christmas tree!

During the time it took me to do that, my Dad decided to

1) Clear the ice off my car (a common occurrance, when you live in MN and park outside every night).

2) Check and change my oil.

3) And refill my tires.

I would also state that it was thirty degrees in our garage, which makes working on the cars much less enjoyable.

If that doesn't seem like a big deal, these are all chores that I normally do myself (well, I wuss out on changing oil and just take it to Firestone - I CAN do it, but I've never done it solo), but I haven't had time to take care of with school and other chores (like decorating the Christmas tree!). And the big point on this was that I hadn't said anything about it to him - he just asked when I'd done it last, and went and took care of it.

My Dad loves me!

No comments: