Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Amanda Needs

So, another random Internet thing is to take your first name and enter it into Google with the word "needs," and offer up the first ten, twelve, or twenty results.

1. Amanda needs you to Map yourself. (Yep. I'm a lazy stalker. Coordinates. Go.)

2. Amanda needs wisdom and strength to do what is right. (Always.)

3. Amanda needs to pee. (Not at the moment...)

4. Amanda needs prayers and the Lord Jesus Christ's guidance. (Yep.)

5. Amanda needs to know the truth about Kyle. (Gasp! Wait...which Kyle?)

6. Amanda needs help. (Yep. Kinda buried right now.)

7. Amanda needs more ink. (Ironic, considering the tattoo-related discussions we've been having lately).

8. Amanda needs to read Barbara Bush's speech to Wellesley Graduates (this is news to me).

9. Amanda needs to get help busting skulls, not new friends. (Possibly because I'm not much of a
skull-buster to begin with, and before I can make new friends, I need the current ones to teach me this.)

10. Amanda needs a car. (Apparently one is not enough.)

11. Amanda needs a TARDIS. (in case the car doesn't work out, I guess.)

12. Amanda needs to go crazy. (I'm working on it! :P )

No comments: