Sunday, September 14, 2008

Ultimate!

Well, that's it. Obviously, I'll have to retool my schedule.

I learned today that most of the college group from Cornerstone (and a number of the next generation, too) play Ultimate Frisbee on Sunday afternoons, in one of the pretty areas I'd been biking around. This weekend, I had too much homework to justify joining them, but hopefully there'll be an occasion before it gets snowy, when I'm free on a Sunday afternoon.

Today was another day for shorts and sandals, so maybe the frost will hold off for a few weeks longer than predicted.

And in the ongoing-additions-to-Davis-Hall, we got the blinds in our room last week (no more sheet taped up over the windows), internet's working (although my PC doesn't yet want to find it - doing homework on the laptop right now), and as of tomorrow I'll be able to do laundry!

No comments: