Sunday, September 21, 2008

Music? No, me sick.

Wow, how did a whole week go by without a new post?

Well, the last four days of it, I've been pretty sick, so maybe that counts as an excuse. The other nursing student in my psych class gave me a medical diagnosis of, "The creeping crud." Devin, in our small choral ensemble, picked up the flu last week and helpfully handed out a copy to almost everyone in the choir (supposedly, anyway - not too many people have been missing rehearsals). I'm working with the preschoolers at the Sheridan YMCA now, so it's likely that I picked something up from them. And my mom's online declaration is, "invasive foreign Powder Bowl germs."

But, for having been sick for four days, most of it wasn't too bad. Thursday was positively wretched, and if my symptoms hadn't improved, I was probably going to make a run to the ER. After that, though, I was just feeling kind of under-the-weather and gradually improving. Didn't hurt that I spent about five hours of Saturday watching Scrubs. :)

Now, hopefully I'll be hale and hearty for class tomorrow!

No comments: